This topic describes how to remove external servers.
If an external server no longer needs the protection from Security Center, you can disassociate the server from Security Center. After the server is disassociated from Security Center, the Security Center agent is automatically uninstalled from the server. The server is no longer protected by Security Center.
Note If you uninstall the Security Center agent from an Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance, the ECS instance still exists in the asset list in the Security Center console as a disconnected server. The ECS instance is not removed from the asset list.
- Login Cloud security center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Assets, and select ServerSubpage.
- In the asset list, select one or more external servers.
- At the bottom of the page, choose .
- Click OK. The system automatically uninstalls the Security Center agent from the servers and removes them from the asset list.