On the Server(s) tab of the Assets page in the Security Center console, you can run security checks on a specific server to detect vulnerabilities, baseline risks, and webshells. You can also run security checks to collect asset fingerprints, such as information about ports, software, processes, accounts, and middleware. This topic describes how to run security checks on your servers.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Assets.
- On the Assets page, click the Server(s) tab.
- In the server list, select one or more servers on which you want to run security checks.
- Click Security check below the server list.
- In the Security Check dialog box, select check items.
- Click OK to start the check.
- In the message that appears, click OK.
The check may take 1 to 5 minutes. You do not need to check again.After the security check is completed, the results are updated to the asset details page in the Security Center console.
What to do next
- For more information about the detection results of each vulnerability type, see the following topics:
- For more information about the results of baseline checks, see View and manage baseline risks.
- For more information about the results of webshell detection, see View and handle alert events.
- For more information about asset fingerprints, such as information about ports, software, processes, accounts, and middleware, see View asset fingerprints data.