On the Server tab of the Assets page in the Security Center console, you can run security checks to scan for vulnerabilities, baseline risks, and webshells. You can also collect asset fingerprints (ports, software, processes, and accounts) of a specific server. This topic describes how to run a security check.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Assets.
- On the Assets page, click the Server(s) tab.
- In the Server information column, select one or more servers on which you want to run security checks.
- At the bottom of the page, click Security check.
- In the Security Check dialog box, select check items.
- Click OK.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.
After the security check is completed, the results are updated to the asset details page in the Security Center console.
What to do next
- For more information about the check results of each vulnerability type, see the following topics:
- For more information about the results of baseline checks, see View baseline check results and manage failed check items.
- For more information about the results of webshell checks, see View and handle alert events.
- For more information about asset fingerprints (ports, software, processes, and accounts), see View asset fingerprints data.