This topic provides answers to some frequently asked questions about container networks, Services, and Ingresses.
FAQ about container networks
- How do I solve the issue that Flannel becomes incompatible with clusters of Kubernetes 1.16 or later after I manually upgrade Flannel?
- How do I resolve the issue that a pod is not immediately ready for communication after it is started?
- How do I enable a pod to access the Service that is exposed on it?
- Which network plug-in should I choose for an ACK cluster, Terway or Flannel?
- How do I plan the network of a cluster?
- Can I use hostPorts to create port mappings in an ACK cluster?
- Can I configure multiple route tables for the VPC where my cluster is deployed?
- How do I check the network type and vSwitches of a cluster?
- How do I check the cloud resources used in an ACK cluster?
- Network errors of pods in the cluster
- How do I obtain the public IP address of an application in the cluster?
- Network errors that occur when the Terway network plug-in is used in the exclusive ENI mode
- How do I troubleshoot cluster access issues?
- The number of IP addresses provided by the vSwitch is insufficient when the Terway network plug-in is used
- The cluster cannot connect to the public IP address of the SLB instance that is associated with the LoadBalancer Service
FAQ about Server Load Balancer (SLB)
- Why are no events collected during the synchronization between a Service and an SLB instance?
- How do I handle an SLB instance that remains in the Pending state?
- What do I do if the vServer groups of an SLB instance are not updated?
- What do I do if the annotations of a Service do not take effect?
- Why is the configuration of an SLB instance modified?
- Why does the cluster fail to access the IP address of the SLB instance?
- What do I do if I accidentally delete an SLB instance?
- If I delete a Service, is the SLB instance associated with the Service automatically deleted?
- How do I rename an SLB instance when the CCM version is V188.8.131.52 or earlier?
- How does CCM calculate node weights in Local mode?
FAQ about Cloud Controller Manager (CCM) upgrades
FAQ about using existing SLB instances
- Which Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol versions are supported by Ingresses?
- Do Ingresses pass Layer 7 request headers?
- Can ingress-nginx forward requests to HTTPS Services at the backend?
- Do Ingresses pass client IP addresses at Layer 7?
- Does nginx-ingress-controller support HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)?
- Which rewrite rules are supported by ingress-nginx?
- How do I fix the issue that Log Service cannot parse logs as expected after ingress-nginx-controller is upgraded?
- How do I configure the internal-facing SLB instance for the NGINX Ingress controller?
- What are the system updates after I upgrade the NGINX Ingress controller on the Add-ons page in the console?