This topic provides answers to some commonly asked questions about container networks, Services, and Ingresses.
FAQ about container management
- How do I solve the issue that Flannel becomes incompatible with clusters of Kubernetes 1.16 or later after I manually upgrade Flannel?
- How do I resolve the issue that a pod is not immediately ready for communication after it is started?
- How do I enable a pod to access the Service that is exposed on it?
- Which network plug-in should I choose for an ACK cluster, Terway or Flannel?
- How do I plan the network of a cluster?
- Can I use hostPorts to create port mappings in an ACK cluster?
FAQ about Server Load Balancer (SLB)
- Why is the event of a Service synchronizing with the SLB instance not collected?
- How do I handle an SLB instance that remains in the Pending state?
- What do I do if the vServer groups of an SLB instance are not upgraded?
- What do I do if the annotations of a Service do not take effect?
- Why is the configuration of an SLB instance modified?
- Why does the cluster fail to access the IP address of the SLB instance?
- What do I do if I accidentally delete an SLB instance?
- Is the corresponding SLB instance deleted after I delete a Service?
- How do I rename an SLB instance when the CCM version is V22.214.171.124 or earlier?
- How does CCM calculate node weights in Local mode?
FAQ about upgrading Cloud Controller Manager (CCM)
FAQ about using existing SLB instances
- Which Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol versions are supported by Ingresses?
- Does Ingress pass Layer 7 request headers?
- Can ingress-nginx forward requests to HTTPS Services at the backend?
- Does Ingress pass client IP addresses at Layer 7?
- Does nginx-ingress-controller support HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)?
- Which rewrite rules are supported by ingress-nginx?
- How do I fix the issue that Log Service cannot parse logs as normal after ingress-nginx-controller is upgraded?