You can use the capacity assessment feature of DAS to view capacity suggestions, performance capacity, storage usage, and forecast available days. This feature can use machine learning and capacity algorithms to forecast storage usage.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- Find the instance that you want to view and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the instance details page, click Capacity Assessment.
- On the page that appears, view the performance capacity and storage usage in the Capacity Suggestion and Capacity Assessment sections.