You can use the capacity assessment feature of DAS to view capacity suggestions, performance capacity, storage usage, and forecasted available days. This feature can use machine learning and capacity algorithms to predict future storage usage.
DAS has accessed the database instance. For more information, see Access Instance.
This feature is only available to ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL databases.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- Find the target database instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Capacity Assessment.
- On the Capacity Assessment page, view the performance and usage data in the Capacity Suggestions and Capacity Assessment sections.