This topic describes how to delete a custom route entry. You can delete custom route entries, but you cannot delete system route entries.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Route Tables.
- Select the region to which the target route table belongs.
- On the Route Tables page, find the target route table, and then click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the Route Entry List tab page, find the target route entry, and then click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete Route Entry dialog box, click OK.