This topic describes how to modify a route map of a CEN instance. After you create a route map, you can modify its priority, description, transmit direction, match condition, match mode, and preference.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- On the Instances page, find the target CEN instance, and then click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the CEN page, click the Route Maps tab, find the target route map, and then click Modify in the Actions column.
- On the Modify Route Map page, modify the priority, description, transmit direction, match condition, match mode, and preference as needed, and then click OK.