This topic describes how to grant permissions to a RAM user.
Table Store permission policies
RAM provides three permission policies for Table Store:
- AliyunOTSReadOnlyAccess (read-only permissions on Table Store)
- AliyunOTSWriteOnlyAccess (write-only permissions on Table Store)
- AliyunOTSFullAccess (management permissions on Table Store)
You can choose from the preceding policies to grant permissions to RAM users as needed. You can also Create a custom policy.
- Log on to the RAM console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Grant Permission.
- In the Principal field, enter the principal name and click the target principal.
Note You can enter a keyword to search for a RAM user, user group, or role.
- In the Policy Name column, select the target policy.
Note You can click X to revoke your selection.
- Click OK.
- Click Finished.