This topic describes how to configure a Flink job.
- A project is created. For more information, see Manage projects.
- The information about required resources and data files to be processed is obtained, such as the JAR file name, data file name, and storage paths of the files.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud E-MapReduce console with an Alibaba Cloud account.
- Click the Data Platform tab.
- In the Projects section, click Edit Job in the row of a project.
- In the left-side navigation pane, right-click the required folder and choose Create Job from the shortcut menu.
Note You can also right-click the folder to create a subfolder, rename the folder, or delete the folder.
- In the dialog box that appears, set the Name and Description parameters, and select Flink from the Job Type drop-down list.
- Click OK.
- Specify the command line arguments required to submit the job in the Content field.
run ossref://path/to/oss/of/WordCount.jar --input /path/to/some/text/data --output /path/to/resultNotice
- If a job is stored in OSS as a JAR file, you can reference the JAR file by using the ossref://xxx/.../xxx.jar directory.
- Click Enter an OSS path in the lower part of the page. In the dialog box that appears, set File Prefix to OSSREF and specify the file in File Path. The system automatically completes the path of the Flink script in OSS.
- Click Save.