You can delete automatic snapshot policies that are no longer needed. After you delete a policy, all cloud disks to which the policy was applied are no longer affected.
At least one automatic snapshot policy is created. For more information, see Create an automatic snapshot policy.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Snapshots page, click the Automatic Snapshot Policies tab.
- Find the automatic snapshot policy to be deleted and click Delete Policy in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.