You can delete automatic snapshot policies that are no longer needed. When you delete the policy, all cloud disks to which the policy was applied are no longer affected.
You have created at least one automatic snapshot policy. For more information, see Create an automatic snapshot policy.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Snapshots page, click the Automatic Snapshot Policies tab.
- Find the automatic snapshot policy to be deleted and click Delete Policy in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.