You can log on to the Requirements Management module with your Alibaba Cloud account and click Create Request to go to the page for creating a requirement. On this page, you can enter information as needed and assign the requirement to your Alibaba Cloud account or a Resource Access Management (RAM) user account under your Alibaba Cloud account. The user of the specified account becomes the owner of this requirement.
- Log on to the DataWorks console, find the target workspace, and then click Data Analytics.
- On the DataStudio page that appears, click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- Click Create Request.
- Enter the requirement name and content, set parameters in the Basic Information section on the right, and then upload attachments in the Related Attachments section.
- On the page for creating a requirement, a draft is saved every 5 minutes, and the latest draft overwrites the earlier draft.
- You must assign a requirement to an account. The account can be your Alibaba Cloud account or a RAM user account under your Alibaba Cloud account, regardless of whether the account is added to the selected DataWorks workspace.
- Click Save. The created requirement appears in the requirement list.