The Requirements Management service helps users of Alibaba Cloud big data services develop data in a standardized and cost-efficient way.
Standardized data development has the following benefits:
- Simplifies and standardizes workflows.
- Eliminates invalid or redundant work and improves work efficiency.
- Makes sure that data development is performed in a well-organized and controlled way.
- Professional requirement management: Based on common data development scenarios, Requirements Management provides the milestone feature to display the current phase of each data requirement. Requirements Management provides a streamlined and closed-loop process from submitting a data requirement to delivering data.
- Standardized development process: Requirements Management allows you to fully manage the lifecycle of a data requirement in different phases, including Review, Design, Develop, Test, Publish, and Acceptance Check.
- Create a requirement: You can log on to the Requirements Management module by using your Alibaba Cloud account and go to the page for creating a requirement. On this page, you can enter required information, assign a RAM user under your Alibaba Cloud account as the owner of the requirement, and submit the requirement. For more information, see Create a requirement.
- Manage a requirement: The requirement owner and users to whom the requirement is copied can manage the requirement as needed on the requirement details page. For example, they can add comments, change the priority or status of the requirement, and upload attachments. For more information, see Manage a requirement.
- Search for a requirement: You can search for a submitted requirement in normal, conditional, and advanced search modes. For more information, see Search for a requirement.
- Save as a view: After you perform a search in the requirement list, you can save the search as a view for ease of subsequent filtering.
- Milestone: Requirements Management provides six milestones based on a standardized development process to facilitate data development.
- Associate a requirement with nodes: A requirement can be associated with nodes and
milestones to achieve the following benefits:
- Show the deployment progress of the associated nodes in a visualized way.
- Display the overall implementation progress of the requirement in real time by using the associated milestones.
- Allow you to view the code associated with the requirement for auditing.