This topic describes how to modify the name and description of a route table.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Route Tables.
- Select the region to which the target route table belongs.
- On the Route Tables page, find the target route table, and then click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the Route Table Details area, click Edit after the Name field to modify the name of the route table.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, numbers, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter.
- Click Edit after the Description field to modify the description of the route table.
The description must be 2 to 256 characters in length and cannot start with