This topic describes how to disassociate a custom route table from a VSwitch. After you disassociate a custom route table from a VSwitch, the VSwitch is automatically associated with the system route table.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Route Tables.
- Select the region to which the target route table belongs.
- On the Route Tables page, find the target route table, and then click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the Route Table Details area, click the Associated VSwitches tab, find the target VSwitch, and then click Unbind in the Actions column.
- In the Unbind Route Table dialog box, click OK.