This topic describes how to associate a custom route table with a VSwitch. After you associate a custom route table with a VSwitch, you can use the custom route table to control how the VSwitch routes network traffic. A route table can be associated with multiple VSwitches. A VSwitch can be associated with only one route table. After a VSwitch is associated with a custom route table, the system route table is automatically disassociated.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Route Tables.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region to which the route tables belong.
- On the Route Tables page, find the route table and click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the Route Table page, click the Associated VSwitch tab and click Associate VSwitch.
- In the Associate VSwitch pane, select the VSwitch that you want to manage and click OK.