This topic describes the expiration policy for a subscription gateway, and how to switch the expiration policy.
- Log on to the CSG console.
- Go to the Gateway Cluster page, find the target gateway, and then choose in the Actions column next to the target gateway.
- In the Switch Expiration Policy dialog box that appears, click OK.
You can choose to switch to the Pay-As-You-Go billing method or release the specified gateway after it expires.
- Pay-As-You-Go: switches to the Pay-As-You-Go billing method after the specified subscription gateway expires.
- Release After Expiration: stops the CSG service after the specified subscription gateway has expired for seven days.