This topic describes how to enable ClassicLink. After you enable the ClassicLink function, you can connect classic-network ECS instances to the cloud resources (such as ECS instances, RDS instances, and SLB instances) in a VPC through the intranet.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- Select the region to which the target VPC belongs.
- On the VPCs page, find the target VPC, and then click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the VPC Details page, click Enable ClassicLink.
- In the Enable ClassicLink dialog box, click OK.
After ClassicLink is enabled, the status of ClassicLink is changed to Enabled.