Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) provides the ClassicLink feature. This feature allows classic network-connected Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances to communicate with cloud resources deployed in VPCs. Before you establish a ClassicLink connection, you must enable the ClassicLink feature.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the VPC is deployed.
- On the VPCs page, find the VPC that you want to manage and click its ID.
- In the upper-right corner of the VPC details page, click Enable ClassicLink.
- In the Enable ClassicLink dialog box, click OK.
After ClassicLink is enabled, the status of ClassicLink in the VPC Details section changes to Enabled.