This topic describes how to modify the name and description of a virtual private cloud (VPC).
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your VPC is deployed.
- On the VPCs page, find the target VPC network and click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the VPC Details section, click Edit next to Name. In the dialog box that appears, enter a new name for the VPC and click OK.The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, Chinese characters, digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter or a Chinese character.
- Click Edit next to Description. In the dialog box that appears, enter a new description, and click OK.The description must be 2 to 256 characters in length and cannot start with