This topic describes how to modify the name and description of a Virtual Network Cloud (VPC) network.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the top status bar, select the region where your VPC network is deployed.
- On the VPCs page, find the target VPC network, and click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the VPC Details section, click Edit next to Name. In the dialog box that appears, enter a new name for the VPC network and click OK.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length and can contain digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter or Chinese character.
- Click Edit next to Description. In the dialog box that appears, enter a new description, and click OK.
The description must be 2 to 256 characters in length and cannot start with