This topic describes how to delete a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) network. After you delete a VPC network, the VRouters and route tables associated with this VPC network are also deleted.
- No VSwitch exists in the VPC network. If the VPC network contains a VSwitch, you must delete the VSwitch before you delete the VPC network. For more information, see Delete a VSwitch.
- No IPv6 gateway is associated with the VPC network. If the VPC network is associated with an IPv6 gateway, you must delete the IPv6 gateway before you delete the VPC network.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where your VPC network is deployed.
- On the VPCs page, find the VPC that you want to manage, and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete VPC message, click OK.