This topic describes how to delete a VPC. After a VPC is deleted, the VRouter and route table associated with the VPC are also deleted.
- The VPC does not have a VSwitch. Otherwise, you must delete the VSwitch first. For more information, see Delete a VSwitch.
- The VPC does not have an IPv6 Gateway. Otherwise, you must delete the IPv6 Gateway first.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- Select the region to which the target VPC belongs.
- On the VPCs page, find the target VPC, and then click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete VPC dialog box, click OK.