An official English-language version of the documentation is not available. For your convenience only, we have introduced the use of machine-translation software capable of producing rough translations in various languages, including English.This machine-translated version of the documentation was produced using only machine-translation software and without any human intervention. We are making continuous efforts to improve the machine-translation software. HOWEVER, MACHINE TRANSLATIONS MAY CONTAIN ERRORS. ANY RELIANCE BY YOU UPON THIS MACHINE TRANSLATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND ALIBABA CLOUD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTIES FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES (DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DOCUMENTATION OR ANY TRANSLATIONS THEREOF.
To request a human-translated version of this article or to comment on the quality of machine translation, please use the "More suggestions" text area in the feedback form below to submit feedback.
When you activate the configuration audit service, the service monitors all supported resource types by default. If you have other monitoring solutions, go to theManagement and monitoring scopePage, set the resource type you are tracing.
- Log onConfigure the audit console
- In the left-side navigation pane, click set monitoring scope.
- Click edit monitoring scope.
- After the service is activated, all types of resources supported by audit are selected by default. If you always select "all resources by default", when you configure audit to support a new resource type, monitoring is also automatically enabled.
- If you do not want to monitor all resources, you can select custom resource types and select resource types as needed.
- click Create.