After you activate Cloud Config, the monitoring scope of the service includes all resource types by default. During initialization, Cloud Config scans all resources in your account. If you have other monitoring schemes, follow the steps described in this topic to set the resource types to be monitored.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Settings.
- In the Set Monitoring Scope section, click Edit.
- Select the resource types to be monitored.
- If you select All Supported Resource Types and more services are connected to Cloud Config, new resource types supported by Cloud Config are automatically added to the monitoring scope by default.
- If you select Custom Resource Types, you can select resource types as needed.
- Click OK.