An official English-language version of the documentation is not available. For your convenience only, we have introduced the use of machine-translation software capable of producing rough translations in various languages, including English.This machine-translated version of the documentation was produced using only machine-translation software and without any human intervention. We are making continuous efforts to improve the machine-translation software. HOWEVER, MACHINE TRANSLATIONS MAY CONTAIN ERRORS. ANY RELIANCE BY YOU UPON THIS MACHINE TRANSLATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND ALIBABA CLOUD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTIES FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES (DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DOCUMENTATION OR ANY TRANSLATIONS THEREOF.
To request a human-translated version of this article or to comment on the quality of machine translation, please use the "More suggestions" text area in the feedback form below to submit feedback.
After you activate the configuration audit service, the service automatically scans the resources in each region under your account, and generates a list of resources for cross-region aggregation.
- Log onConfigure the audit console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click resources to view the list of resources configured for audit discovery.
- You can use the filter to filter resource types and regions. You can also enter a resource Id to search for resources.
- Click a resource Id to go to the resource details page. You can view the detailed configuration of the resource.
- In addition to resource details, you can see Configure the timeline And Compliance timeline. Two pages are displayed: resource configuration history and resource compliance history.