After you authorize Cloud Config, Cloud Config automatically scans resources in each region under your account and generates an aggregated list of resources in multiple regions.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Resources.
- You can set filters, such as region and resource type, or enter a resource ID in the
search box to search for resources.
- Click the resource ID in the Resource ID / Resource Name column.
On the Details page that appears, you can view the following information:
Note Cloud Config is increasing the number of supported resource types. The current resource list displays the resources of the types supported by Cloud Config.
- On the Details tab that appears, view the basic information, core configurations, and latest compliance evaluation result of the resource.
- Click the Related Resources tab. On the Related Resources tab that appears, view the resources related to the selected resource.
- Click the Configuration Timeline tab. On the Configuration Timeline tab that appears, view the configuration timeline of the selected resource.
- Click the Compliance Timeline tab. On the Compliance Timeline tab that appears, view the compliance history of the selected resource.