After you authorize Cloud Config to access your resources, Cloud Config automatically scans resources that reside in different regions under your account and generates a list of resources that reside across regions.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Resources.
- On the Resources page, set filters or enter a resource ID to search for the specified resource. You can filter resources based on the resource type, region, compliance status, and resource status.
- Click the resource ID in the Resource ID / Resource Name column.On the details page of the specified resource, you can view the following information:
- On the Details tab, view the basic information, core configuration, and latest compliance evaluation result of the resource.
- On the Related Resources tab, view the resources that are related to the specified resource.
- On the Configuration Timeline tab, view the configuration change records of the specified resource.
- On the Compliance Timeline tab, view the compliance evaluation records of the specified resource.