This topic describes how to view the incremental data from a change tracking task in the DTS console. This topic provides the definition of each field in the tracked data changes.
- A change tracking task is created. For more information, see Track data changes from ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL (new).
- The change tracking task is in the Normal or Error state.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Change Tracking.
- At the top of the Change Tracking Tasks page, select the region where the change tracking instance resides.
- Find the target instance and click View Tracked Data in the Actions column.
- On the Track Data Changes page, 20 data entries that are tracked in the last minute are displayed by default. You can filter tracked data by using the filter criteria.
Filter Description Database Name Enter the name of the database that you want to query. If you do not specify this filter, all databases are queried. Table Name Enter the name of the table that you want to query. If you do not specify this filter, all tables are queried. Column Name Enter the name of the column that you want to query, select an operator, and then enter the column value. If you do not specify this filter, all columns are queried.Note You can click the plus sign ( ) to add more column filters. SQL Type Select the types of SQL operations that you want to query. INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, and DDL operations are queried by default. Time Select a time range.
The selected time range must be within the time range of all tracked data changes. For more information, see the prompt at the top of the page.
- Click Search to retrieve specific data entries.
Table 1. Consumption checkpoint and timestamp Database type Consumption checkpoint Timestamp ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL The location and time of an incremental data entry in the binary log. The timestamp when an incremental data entry is written to the binary log file. Oracle The location and time of an incremental data entry in the redo or archive log. The timestamp when an incremental data entry is written to the redo or archive log.
- Click View Details in the Actions column of a data entry to view the details.
Field Description Field Name The name of the field or column. Field Type The type of the field. Character Encoding The character encoding of the field, such as UTF-8, GBK, Latin 1, or UTF-8 (MB4). Pre-image The value of each field before the data entry is updated. Post-image The value of each field after the data entry is updated. The updated values are displayed in red.
Additional information about the pre-image and post-image
|Operation type||Value description|
The value of the pre-image is empty.
The value of the post-image is the data written by the INSERT operation.
The value of the pre-image is the data deleted by the DELETE operation.
The value of the post-image is empty.
The value of the pre-image is the data before update.
The value of the post-image is the data after update.
Note The updated values are displayed in red.
|DDL or DML||The details only contain DDL or DML statements.|