This topic describes some overdue payment and refund scenarios for Cloud Storage Gateway (CSG).
- On-premises gateways
After your payment is overdue for 24 hours, Alibaba Cloud stops the CSG service and disables operations in the CSG service. The data stored in a local cache disk of CSG is retained, but you cannot read the data. When you complete the overdue payment, you can resume the CSG service and access the data stored in the local cache disk.
- In-cloud gateways
- After your payment is overdue for 24 hours, Alibaba Cloud suspends the CSG service and disables operations in the CSG service. The data stored in a cache disk of CSG is retained and continuously billed.
- After your payment is overdue for 15 days since the time when the CSG service is suspended, Alibaba Cloud stops the CSG service. All data stored in the cache disk of CSG is deleted and cleared. You cannot restore the data.
- For Pay-As-You-Go gateways, you can stop billing after you delete the gateways and related cloud resources such as Object Storage Service (OSS).
- If you only delete gateways, Alibaba Cloud retains the data of related cloud resources and continues to calculate billing for the data.
- After you stop billing, the existing fees cannot be refunded.
- You can submit a ticket to request a refund before subscription gateways expire.