This topic describes how to disassociate a custom route table from a VSwitch. After you disassociate a custom route table, the VSwitch is automatically associated with the system route table.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click VSwitches.
- Select the region of the VPC network where the VSwitch is deployed.
- On the VSwitches page, find the target VSwitch, and click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the VSwitch Basic Information section, click Unbind next to the Route Tables field.
- In the Unbind Route Table dialog box, click OK.