This topic describes how to associate a VSwitch with a custom route table. After you associate a VSwitch with a custom route table, you can use the custom route table to control how the VSwitch routes network traffic. Each VSwitch can be associated with only one custom route table or system route table. After the VSwitch is associated with a custom route table, the system route table is automatically disassociated.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click VSwitches.
- On the top navigation bar, select the region where the VSwitch is deployed.
Note Custom route tables are supported in all regions except the China (Beijing), China (Shenzhen), and China (Hangzhou) regions.
- On the VSwitches page, find the target VSwitch and click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the VSwitch Basic Information section, click Bind next to the Route Table field.
- In the Associate Route Table pane, select the target route table and click OK.