This topic describes how to associate a custom route table with a VSwitch. After you associate a custom route table with a VSwitch, you can control the routes of the VSwitch (subnet). Each VSwitch can be associated with only one custom route table or system route table. However, after the VSwitch is associated with a custom route table, the system route table is automatically disassociated.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click VSwitches.
- Select the region of the VPC to which the target VSwitch belongs.
- On the VSwitches page, find the target VSwitch, and then click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the VSwitch Basic Information area, click Bind after the Route Table field.
- On the Associate RouteTable page, select the target route table, and then click OK.