This topic describes how to delete a VSwitch. After a VSwitch is deleted, cloud resources can no longer be deployed in the VSwitch.
- All cloud resources in the VSwitch, such as ECS, SLB, and RDS instances, are deleted.
- The resources associated with the VSwitch, such as SNAT entries and HAVIP, are deleted.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click VSwitches.
- Select the region of the VPC to which the target VSwitch belongs.
- On the VSwitches page, find the target VSwitch, and then click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete VSwitch dialog box, click OK.