This topic describes how to create cloud resources in a VSwitch. You can deploy cloud resources in a VPC network only after you create these resources in a VSwitch (subnet) of the VPC network. You can create cloud resources in a VSwitch.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click VSwitches.
- Select the region of the VPC network where the VSwitch is deployed.
- On the VSwitches page, find the target VSwitch, click Purchase in the Actions column, and select the cloud resource you want to create.
You can create ECS instances, SLB instances, and RDS instances in a VSwitch.
- On the cloud resource creation page, create a cloud resource.