This topic describes how to create cloud resources in a VSwitch. You can deploy cloud resources in a VPC only after you create these resources in a VSwitch (subnet) of the VPC.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click VSwitches.
- Select the region of the VPC to which the target VSwitch belongs.
- On the VSwitches page, find the target VSwitch, click Purchase in the Actions column, and then select the cloud resource that you want to create.
You can create ECS instances, SLB instances, and RDS instances in a VSwitch.
- On the cloud resource creation page, create a cloud resource.