This topic describes how to delete a flow log. You can delete a flow log that is in the Active or Inactive state. After you delete a flow log, you can still view the previously captured traffic data in the Log Service console.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click FlowLog.
- Select the region to which the target flow log belongs.
- On the FlowLog page, find the target flow log, and then click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete FlowLog dialog box, click OK.