This topic describes how to modify the name and description of a flow log.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click FlowLog.
- Select the region to which the target flow log belongs.
- On the FlowLog page, find the target flow log, and then click the icon in the Instance ID/Name column.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, numbers, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). The name must start with a letter.
- Click Edit in the Description column to modify the description of the flow log.
The description must be 2 to 256 characters in length and cannot start with