This topic describes how to view a flow log that you have created. By viewing a flow log, you can check access control rules, monitor network traffic, and troubleshoot network faults.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click FlowLog.
- Select the region to which the target flow log belongs.
- On the FlowLog page, find the target flow log, and then click the corresponding Logstore link.
- In the Log Service console, click Search & Analytics.
After the flow log is displayed, you can view and analyze its data.