This topic describes how to delete a Knative service from a Container Service for Kubernetes cluster.
- A Container Service for Kubernetes cluster is created. For more information, see Create an ACK cluster.
- Knative is deployed on the Kubernetes cluster. For more information, see Deploy Knative components on a Kubernetes cluster.
- The Serving component is deployed on the Kubernetes cluster. For more information, see Deploy a Knative component.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane under Container Service - Kubernetes, choose Knative Services page appears.. The
- Find the service to be deleted, and then click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete Service dialog box that appears, click OK.