This topic describes how to delete a revision.
- A Container Service for Kubernetes cluster is created. For more information, see Create an ACK cluster.
- Knative is deployed on the Kubernetes cluster. For more information, see Deploy Knative components on a Kubernetes cluster.
- The Serving component is deployed on the Kubernetes cluster. For more information, see Deploy a Knative component.
- The Knative service is created. For more information, see Create a Knative service.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane under Container Service - Kubernetes, choose Knative Services page appears.. The
- Select the target cluster and namespace, find the target service, and then click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the target service appears.
- In the Revision Information section, find the revision to be deleted, and click Delete in the Actions column.
Note You can delete a revision only when the traffic value of the revision is 0, indicating that the revision does not provide service requests. When the traffic value of the revision is not 0, you cannot delete the revision.
- In the Delete Revision dialog box that appears, click OK.