This topic describes a ranking board, including its overview, application example, and configuration style as well as how to delete a ranking board.
A ranking board shows the ranking of the Top N objects in descending order of a specific measure. It objectively reflects the strength of objects of the same category.
- By default, the data of 20 rows can be previewed, and a maximum of 50 rows can be displayed.
- For a ranking board, you can specify only one category axis (dimension) such as region or product type and only one measure such as order quantity or profit.
Application example of a ranking board
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Workspace page, click Datasets to go to the Datasets page.
Find the company_sales_record dataset, and click the icon in the Actions column corresponding to the dataset.Note If you use Quick BI Enterprise Standard, you need to choose Standard or Full Screen as the dashboard type. The following example uses Standard as the dashboard type.
- Click the icon. A ranking board appears in the display area of the dashboard.
- In the Dimensions list, find and add the area field to Category (Dimensions).
- In the Measures list, find and add the order_number field to Indicator (Measures).
- Click Update. The system updates the chart.
- On the Style tab, configure basic information, chart type, and series settings.
- Click Save to save the dashboard.
Configure settings on the Style tab
In the Basic information section, configure the title, color, and whether to show the link.Note If you want to redirect to a report or an external page, select Show Link and specify Link Text and Link Address.
- In the Style Settings section, set Show Column Name, Theme for Top 3 Items, Data Display Format, Value Alignment, and Bar Color.
- In the Functionality Settings section, set conditional formatting.
- Select Enable conditional formatting, and select icon themes from the drop-down list of Tag icon.
- You can specify the rules for data that you want to mark out, the icon style, and font color.
- In the Series Settings section, set the measure alias, alignment, and data display format.
Delete a chart
Perform the following steps to delete a chart:
- Click the icon in the upper-right corner of the chart.
- Select Delete.