This topic describes how to create revisions for Knative services. If you want to roll back from a newly released application version to an earlier version, you only need to switch inbound traffic to the application of the earlier version.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of a cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Knative Services page, select the cluster and namespace to which the Knative service belongs, find the Knative service, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the upper-corner of the details page, click Create Revision.
- On the Create Revision page, set the required parameters.
- Configure basic settings.For more information about how to configure basic settings of a revision, see Set revision parameters.
- Configure traffic splitting settings.
- Revisions: A revision is created each time a Knative service is released.
- Percent %: The percentage of traffic that is forwarded to a revision. The total sum of the traffic percentiles specified for all revisions must be 100%.
- Configure basic settings.
- Click Create.On the details page of the created revision, click the Revision Information tab to view information about the revision.