You can add a revision to Knative to upgrade a Knative Service. This topic describes how to create a revision for a Knative Service. If you want to roll back from a newly released application version to an earlier version, you only need to switch inbound traffic to the application of the specified version.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and click the name of the cluster, or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the details page, choose .
- On the Services tab, select the namespace, find the Service, and then click Details in the Actions column.
- In the upper-corner of the details page, click Create Revision.
- On the Create Revision page, set the required parameters.
- Complete the basic settings.For more information about how to complete the basic settings of a revision, see Set revision parameters.
- Complete the traffic splitting settings.
- Revisions: A revision is created each time a Knative Service is released.
- Percent %: The percentage of traffic that is forwarded to a revision. The total sum of the traffic percentage values specified for all revisions must be 100%.
- Complete the basic settings.
- Click Create.On the details page of the created revision, you can click the Revision Information tab to view information about the revision.