The QUIC protocol is as secure as TLS/SSL, with reduced connection and transmission latency. If you want to improve resource access efficiency and ensure data transmission security, enable the QUIC protocol. This topic describes how to enable the QUIC protocol.
A preview of QUIC is currently available. Follow the prompts to scan the QR code to join the DingTalk group. After you join the group, follow the group announcements to provide domain information. Alibaba Cloud IT administrators will help you enable the QUIC protocol. After you enable the QUIC protocol in Alibaba Cloud CDN, Alibaba Cloud CDN will process user requests according to the QUIC protocol.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the target domain name and click Manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the specified domain, click Advanced.
- In the QUIC Protocol section, enable the QUIC Protocol function.
Follow the prompts below to enable the QUIC protocol.