On the Deployment Environment Details page, you can save the configurations of a deployment environment by creating a configuration template. On the Configuration Templates page, you can view a list of configuration templates that are created from deployment environments running a specific application
View the Configuration Templates page
- Log on to the Web+ console.
- On the Overview page, click View All in the upper-right corner of the Last Updated Deployment Environments section.
The Applications and Deployment Environments page that appears shows a list of applications that run in the specified region and deployment environments where these applications reside.
- Click the ID of an application to open the Application Details page. In the left-side navigation pane, click Configuration Templates.
Manage configuration templates
On the Configuration Templates page, you can perform the following management tasks.
- You can use a configuration template to store a collection of environment settings. With these saved environment settings, you can create a new deployment environment.
- On the list of configuration templates, select a configuration template to be deleted, and click Delete to delete the configuration template. You can also click the icon in the Actions column of a configuration template to delete the configuration template.
- Click the icon in the Actions column of a configuration template. In the Create Deployment Environment dialog box, enter a name and description, and click OK to create a new deployment environment based on the configuration template. After the configuration is complete, the new deployment environment will be started.