When you upload a deployment package to a deployment environment for deploying an application, Web App Service will create a version for the deployment package. You can view a list of all versions on the Versions page of the Web App Service console.
View the Versions page
- Log on to the Web+ console.
- On the Overview page, click View All in the upper-right corner of the Last Updated Environments section.
- On the Applications and Environments page, click the application ID to go to overview of application details.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Versions.
Download deployment packages
On the Versions page, click the link of a historical deployment package in the Deployment Package column to download the deployment package.
Delete a deployment package
- Delete a single deployment package: You can click the icon in the Actions column of a deployment package version and click OK in the Confirm Deletion dialog box.
- Delete multiple deployment packages: You can select multiple deployment environment versions and click Delete in the lower-left corner of the list for deployment environment versions. Then, click OK in the Confirm Deletion dialog box to delete a collection of deployment packages.