You can release the public endpoints that are no longer required.
- After the public endpoint of an instance is released, you cannot use the original public endpoint to connect to the ApsaraDB for Redis instance.
- After the public endpoint is released, we recommend that you delete the public IP address from the whitelist to ensure data security. For more information, see Set IP address whitelists.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the Instance ID of the instance.
- In the Connection Information section, click Release Public Endpoint.
- In the message that appears, click OK.
Related API operations
|ReleaseInstancePublicConnection||Releases a public endpoint of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|