You can release the public endpoints that are no longer required.
- After the public endpoint of an instance is released, you cannot use the original public endpoint to connect to the ApsaraDB for Redis instance.
- After the public endpoint is released, we recommend that you delete the public IP address from the whitelist to ensure data security. For more information, see Set IP address whitelists.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the instance.
- In the Connection Information section, click Release Endpoint on the right side of Public Access.
- In the panel that appears, click OK.
|ReleaseInstancePublicConnection||Releases a public endpoint of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|