This topic describes how to set the origin request timeout period. Specifically, the period of time in which CDN nodes wait for back-to-origin requests. The default timeout period is 30 seconds. Note that if a CDN node does not receive any requests from an origin within the specified timeout period, the CDN node disconnects itself from the origin.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the domain name you want to set, and click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Back-to-origin.
- In the Origin Request Timeout section, click Modify.
- In the Origin Request Timeout dialog box, set Timeout Value.
- The timeout period of back-to-origin requests directed to CDN nodes does not exceed 100 seconds.
- You must set the timeout period to a value less than or equal to 900 seconds.
- Click OK.