This topic describes how to set the origin request timeout. The origin request timeout specifies the amount of time that Alibaba Cloud CDN waits for a response after forwarding a request to an origin. The default origin request timeout period is 30 seconds. If Alibaba Cloud CDN does not receive any response before the origin request timeout period expires, Alibaba Cloud CDN terminates the connection to the origin.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the target domain name and click Manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the specified domain, click Back-to-origin.
- In the Back-to-origin Request Timeout section, click Modify.
- In the Back-to-origin Request Timeout dialog box, enter a value in the Timeout Value field.
The maximum timeout period is 900 seconds. When Alibaba Cloud CDN communicates with the origin correctly, the origin request timeout period is no more than 100 seconds.
- Click OK.