This topic describes how to connect Alibaba Cloud Quick BI to AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL.
- Log on to the Quick BI console.
- In the top navigation bar, click Workspace.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Workspace page, click Data Sources.
- In the upper-right corner, click Create Data Source. In the dialog box that appears, choose .
- In the Add AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL Database dialog box that appears, set parameters.
- Add the following IP addresses to a whitelist of your AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL instance to allow access from Quick BI: 10.152.69.0/24, 10.152.163.0/24, and 18.104.22.168/24.
- For more information about how to configure a whitelist, see Configure an IP address whitelist for an AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL instance.
Parameter Description Name The name of the data source. Database Address The endpoint used to connect to the AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL database. For more information, see Endpoints. Port Number The port number that corresponds to the endpoint. Database The name of the AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL database you want to connect. Schema The name of the database schema. Username The username used to connect to the AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL database. Password The password used to connect to the AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL database.
- After you have configured the preceding parameters, click Test Connection. After the data source connection is verified, click Add.
Note If the data source connection fails, check whether all parameters are correctly configured. After you confirm that the parameters are correctly configured, test the connection again.
Use Quick BI
After you connect to the data source of AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL, follow these steps to complete operations such as report analysis in Quick BI.