After you create a dedicated host, you can set the dedicated host to enable automatic deployment. The system automatically deploys ECS instances on a dedicated host. This topic describes how to enable automatic deployment for a dedicated host.
After the dedicated host is set to enable automatic deployment, you do not need to specify a dedicated host when you create an ECS instance. The system automatically selects a dedicated host from the dedicated hosts that supports automatic deployment to deploy the instance. For more information about automatic deployment, see Features.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Select the target dedicated host.
- Choose .
- In the Modify DDH Info dialog box, enable Automatic Deployment.
- Click OK.