You can customize a port in the range of 1024 to 65535 for an Apsaradb for Redis instance.
The Apsaradb for Redis instance is in the running state.
After the port is modified, you need to use the new port when you access the ApsaraDB for Redis instance. Make sure that the setting of the application is modified accordingly.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the instance is located.
- On the Instance List page, click the instance ID.
- On the Instance Information page, click Modify Public Endpoint in the upper-right corner of the Connection Information section.
- In the Modify Public Endpoint dialog box, complete the following operations.
- Select a Connection Type according to your scenario.
- Modify the port number.
- Click OK.