You can customize a port that ranges from 1024 to 65535 for the public endpoint of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.
- The ApsarDB for Redis instance is running.
- The public endpoint of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is available. If the public
endpoint is not available, click Apply.
- The Whitelist of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance includes IP addresses other than 127.0.0.1. After
the whitelist is modified, the Instance Information page displays Modify Public Endpoint.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the homepage, select the region where the instance is located.
- On the Instance Information page, click the instance ID, or click Manage in the Action column corresponding to the instance.
- In the Connection Information section, click Modify Public Endpoint.
- In the Modify Public Endpoint dialog box that appears, set Connection Type to Public Endpoint. Set Port. Click OK.
Impacts of the modification
After the port is modified, you need to use the new port when you access the ApsaraDB for Redis instance through the Internet. Ensure that the setting for the application is modified accordingly.