This topic describes how to view the monitoring data of an SAG instance by using the CloudMonitor service.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Smart Access Gateway, and then click the target instance ID or click View Monitoring in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the SAG instance details page, click Monitoring.
- View the monitoring data of the SAG instance.
The following table describes the monitoring metrics of the SAG instance.
Metric Description Traffic Trends Bandwidth The following data is displayed:
- Inbound bandwidth (bit/s): the traffic consumed to access the SAG from the Internet.
- Outbound bandwidth (bit/s): the traffic consumed by the SAG to access the Internet.
Packets The following data is displayed:
- Incoming packets (packet/s): the number of request packets that the SAG receives per second.
- Outgoing packets (packet/s): the number of packets sent by the SAG per second.
Packet loss Packet loss (packet/s): the number of dropped packets per second. Detection Trends Latency Detected latency (ms): the response latency of the link test. Packet loss Detected lost packets (packet/s): The number of dropped packets per second in the link test.