Anti-DDoS Premium provides the session persistence feature for protected non-website business. It supports forwarding requests from the same IP address to the same back-end server within a specified period of time.
This feature is implemented based on the settings of IP addresses and ports for protected non-website business.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Premium console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select an Anti-DDoS Premium instance.
- Click Edit in the Session Persistence column corresponding to an existing forwarding rule.
Note Session persistence is configured based on ports.
- In the Session Persistence dialog box that appears, set Timeout, and click Confirm.
Note If you want to disable the session persistence feature, click Disable Session Persistence.