If the IP address of your origin site has been exposed, we recommend that you change the public IP address of the Alibaba Cloud ECS instance to prevent attackers from bypassing Anti-DDoS Premium and directly attacking the origin site. You can change the IP address of the back-end ECS instance in the Anti-DDoS Premium console. Each Alibaba Cloud account can change this IP address 10 times at most.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Premium console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Change ECS IP.
Notice During the IP change process, the business on your ECS instance is interrupted for several minutes. We recommend that you back up your data before performing this operation.
- Stop the ECS instance before changing its IP address. Click Go to ECS in the Change ECS IP dialog box. In the ECS console, stop the ECS instance whose IP address needs to be
Note If you have stopped the ECS instance whose IP address needs to be changed, skip this step.
- Find the target ECS instance in the instance list and click its ID.
- On the instance details page, click Stop.
- Select a stop mode and click OK.
Notice Exercise caution when you stop ECS instances. To ensure security, you must enter the verification code sent to your mobile phone.
- Wait until the ECS instance status changes to Stopped.
- Return to the Change ECS IP dialog box, enter ECS Instance ID, and click Next.
- Confirm that the current ECS instance information is correct (especially the ECS IP address). Click Release IP Address.
- After the IP address of the ECS instance is released, click Next. A new IP address is automatically assigned to the ECS instance.
- After the IP address of the ECS instance is changed, click OK to make the configurations take effect.
Note After the IP address is changed, you must associate the new IP address with Anti-DDoS Premium.