In addition to protection against DDoS attacks, Anti-DDoS Premium integrates the Web caching technology with its scrubbing center to provide a static page caching feature for access to your website.
You can use the static page caching feature to accelerate the access to your website domain that has been associated with Anti-DDoS Premium. You can also create custom rules to set caching policies for specified pages linked to the website domain.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Premium console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select the domain for which you want to configure the static page caching feature. Turn on Static Page Caching.
- Select a static page caching mode.
- Standard: Only requests to access static files (.css, .js, and .txt) of the website domain are cached.
- Enhanced: All requests to access the website domain are cached.
- No Cache: No requests to access the website domain are cached.
- Click Change Settings to create custom rules for specified pages linked to the website domain.
- Click Add Rule.
- In the Add Rule dialog box that appears, enter the URI of the specified page, select a cache mode,
and set the validity period of the page cache.
Note When setting a page caching rule, no parameters are required for URIs. However, the URI cannot contain wildcards. For example, when you enter /a/, all pages in the
www.a.com/a/path are specified.