This topic describes how to temporarily upgrade the configuration of a Subscription Smart Access Gateway (SAG) instance.
- The minimum duration of a temporary configuration upgrade is two hours. The temporary configuration upgrade is billed by the hour. The upgraded bandwidth takes effect as soon as the payment is completed. Temporary configuration upgrades do not interrupt current services.
- When the restoration time specified for the SAG instance arrives, the instance automatically restores the previous bandwidth.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Smart Access Gateway. On the displayed page, find the target instance, and then click the drop-down list
arrow in the Network Type column.
- Click Temporary Upgrade in the Actions column.
- On the Temporary Upgrade page, set the peak bandwidth and the restoration time, and then complete the payment.