This topic describes how to export route entries from a route table for backup.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Route Tables.
- Select the region to which the target route table belongs.
- On the Route Tables page, find the target route table, and then click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the Route Table Details area, click the Route Entry List tab, and then click Export.
The route entries are exported as a .csv file. After you export the route entries, you can view them in your local computer.