This topic describes how to update the software of a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) device in the SAG console. We recommend that you update your software in off-peak hours to avoid possible network disconnections.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Smart Access Gateway, and then click the target instance ID or choose .
- In the left-side pane of the SAG instance details page, click Device Management.
- Select the device whose software you want to update, and then click Update Version.
- In the Update Version dialog box, select the target version and view the description of previous versions.
Note We recommend that you update your software to the latest version. The update takes about 10 minutes.
- Click OK.