This topic describes how to add a SNAT entry to enable the SNAT function. The SNAT function can hide internal IP addresses and resolve private IP address conflicts. With this function, on-premises sites can access internal IP addresses, but cannot be accessed by internal IP addresses. If you do not add a SNAT entry, on-premises sites can access each other only when all related IP addresses do not conflict.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Smart Access Gateway, and then click the target instance ID or click Configure Network in the Actions column.
- On the SAG instance details page, click SNAT.
- On the SNAT tab page, click Add SANT.
- In the Add SNAT dialog box, set the SNAT parameters.
The SANT parameters are described as follows:
- Public IP Address: An IP address in the SNAT CIDR block of the CCN instance.
- Private CIDR Block: The private CIDR block used by on-premises terminals to access Alibaba Cloud. The private CIDR blocks cannot conflict with each other.