This topic describes how to check the security of your Alibaba Cloud account. You can evaluate your account security based on a security report and complete relevant security settings to protect your account.
- Log on to the RAM console by using an Alibaba Cloud account.
- On the Overview page, check the security items.
- Click a security item, and click Set Now. On the page that appears, complete the security settings.
What to do next
- SubUser: the number of RAM users.
- SubUserBindMfa: the number of RAM users for whom multi-factor authentication (MFA) is enabled.
- SubUserWithUnusedAccessKey: the number of RAM users that have unused AccessKey pairs.
- RootWithAccessKey: the number of created AccessKey pairs.
- SubUserWithOldAccessKey: the number of RAM users with AccessKey pairs that have existed for a long period of time.
- SubUserPwdLevel: the password strength of RAM users.
- UnusedAkNum: the number of unused AccessKey pairs.
- OldAkNum: the number of existing AccessKey pairs.
- BindMfa: indicates whether MFA is enabled for the Alibaba Cloud account.
- Score: the security score of the Alibaba Cloud account.
- A low security score means that your Alibaba Cloud account is less vulnerable. In this case, we recommend that you complete relevant security settings to improve your account security.
- We recommend that you follow the best practices about how to use RAM. For more information, see Use RAM to maintain security of your Alibaba Cloud resources.